ABOUT THE STAFF
Your son will be taught by Oakland University staff and players, current and former. He will spend the week with players who have earned a college scholarship to a Division I program. The staff will be supplemented with high school and college coaches. We have a low coach-to-camper ratio (1-10).
- State-of-the-art air-conditioned arena and recreation center with 6 full size courts
- Centrally located teaching area to limit camper travel during camp day
- Clean, comfortable rooms in the Oakland University residence halls
- Wholesome, unlimited portions of food served in the Oakland cafeteria
- Outstanding training & health care facilities with a trainer at every session